Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weekend

It's been a wickedly ugly bad weekend here. 
I've fought with two very dear friends. One has since forgiven me (as I knew he would ) he's just that awesome and a true friend. The other well he's deleted me completely from his life:( . That hurts I thought we were better friends than that ..guess I was wrong. 
Me....wrong........go figure......
I've had it out with a nurse at work.Won that one lol. 
I made yet another friend , feel awkward with me :(. Some things should just be left unsaid. 
Somebody I THOUGHT and told me he was interested in something more than friendship , just feel off the face of the earth apparently:(.
Then there is always the drama in my house.
And the step dad that raised me and the drama he and  the cunt he is married to cause .....
The 13th will be 2 years since my sister left this world. 
The30th will be 5 years since my dad left this world
The 30th also  6 years ago my 13 day old niece left this world
Wicked month for me tooooo.

Amazingly awesome friends and family have and will make it bearable but FUCK .......really?????????

No comments:

Post a Comment