Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Julie

Two years really??????
Two years ago you said good bye to this cruel world and took your place as an angel . You left the pain and suffering good bye forever. 
It seems like soooooooo much longer and yesterday at all the same time. 
I miss you so much sis. I still pick up my phone to txt you and still look for my txts from you asking where oh where has my sissy gone. 
I still don't know how to do this without you. No one in the world knows me like you did. 
So much has happened and changed and I'd give all that I am and all that I have to be able to spend an evening at the river telling you about it all.
Your son , Sis he's gorgeous and amazing and has a son of his own now. 
OMG sis your grandson is just adorable and sooooo awesome. 
I know you are watching them and us all but, it's just not the same.
I miss you sis. I love you
RIP 
Your Sissy
Shell

1 comment: