Saturday, June 4, 2011

Him.......

So my best friend is again not talking to me..... though this time he's not told me to "fuck off and leave him alone" yet. I'm sure it will happen at some point. 
The biggest bitch of it all is once again I have no idea what I've done to upset him. :( 
As fas as I knew life was fine,  we were fine... 
Then my txts start goin unanswered ....
I've given up this time. I'm so defeated by it all. I'm only human. I fuck up a lot apparently ...
I'm sorry I'm human. I'm even sorrier that u totally wanted open honest communication all the time and yet you won't even txt me or email me or .......... to tell me what I've done wrong ad why I've had to give up the one of the most amazing people I know.  The one person on this earth that I thought I could always be myself with and be safe and secure in your friendship. 
I guess once again I was wrong. I trusted you when you said you'd always be there, we'd always be friends. 
I believed in you...... where is your belief in me and my love for you my friend ??????
I considered fighting it again but I'm not that strong. Something you never really saw in me. I"m not half as strong as most think I am.. I just hide the pain well.
I'm heartbroken, I've cried a river of tears, with many more yet to be shed. 
Apparently you've chosen a life without me in it at all. It hurts and hurts soooooooooooooo fuckin bad but 
I don't have the strength to fight this time.... I can't face you rejecting me again.
So I'm doin my best to not make u nuts with emails and dm's and txts etc etc
Please know my wish for you however is 
that you be amazingly happy. That you find all life has to offer you and live each day to the fullest. 
I Love You !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment