Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Another Great Blogger says Good-Bye .....

Another great blogger is saying good-bye to the blodesphere and she too will be sorely missed. 
Lizzie blogged over at emsblogs.com at  portrait of a medic. 
She writes amazingly powerful thought provoking posts. She's made me laugh and cry . She's caused me to think and reconsider my views on some issues. 
Lizzie is an amazing person. She's a friend to all and always has something good and encouraging to say !!
As she goes about the next journey in here life with the Canadian  Army .. I wish her well and pray all her dreasm come true. I have no doubt we shall be hearing about Lizzie in the future as she takes over her own lil portion of the world. 
So Good Luck Lizzie in all that you do...
BUT always know here in
The Blogesphere you are greatly missed
*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment