Thursday, May 5, 2011

Firefighter Netcast

Firefighter netcast will in an hour host it's 100th show. 
WOW!!!!!!!!!
"Firefighter NetCast is a natural progression of a source of news, information, and opinion important to all members of the emergency services, specifically geared toward firefighters and EMT’s."
It's so much more thought actually...... you see these guys and the regulars that log into the live chat are like family.  We laugh, joke and cry. We share each other's lives the good, bad and the ugly.
Then there is the creators John Mitchell and Rhett Fleitz........
There are no greater men that walk this earth. The dynamic duo indeed....
I have had the extreme pleasure of meeting but of these esteemed men. OMG talk about an jaw dropping moment for this small town country girl lol. These guys are BIG deals, even though Rhett is barely taller than me lol). I''ve never met more down to earth people than these two guys. They truly seem more like family now. They are a part of my world now and forever I'm sure.
The progression of netcast has been outstanding the past year. John and Rhett have grown more comfortable with each other, their audience and the blog talk platform so most shows go off fairly flawlessly now :). 
They have brought in many new hosts that each add their own touch of flair and awesomeness to netcast. 
No other podcast will you ever be as welcome, learn as much and leave with so many new friends as here with 
firefighternetcast !!!!!!
I've had the profound pleasure of being part of 99 of these shows. I had to miss one show , due to the birth of my first grandchild :). 
So if ya haven't checked the show out yet tonight;s the night to do so.....
Find their link here 
www.firefighternetcast.com

John and Rhett 
You guys have made such a difference to not only me but to so many in the fire service with the wonderful and thought provoking topics you provide it's beyond awe inspiring. You have truly become a part of my family .
You guys ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats and I look forward to 100 more 

HUGS
Always You
#1 Fan
Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment