Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Loss of a Friendship ........ :((

So occasionally over the last few months, I've got messages, all sorts, txts to my phone ect..
Always some bullshit about my life, I flirt to much, I'm fuckin up a marriage because i called someone hun, and the latest.. that I was flirting with someone already involved and causing issues. 
The latest mentioned 2 ppl that I considered friends and I debated for 2 fucking days as to what to do if anything. 
I chose to approach the male half and ask, I am a bit of a flirt with him, So i sent him a message and asked. The wrong choice apparently. I got a message3 to txt him after work and because to try and avoid more hell and drama for anyone else I refused to tell him who it was , I've lost a friend. :( He's pissed as hell at me and I get it, I do but.....
I'm sure by now the account I got the message from has been deleted , they always are. my block list is a freakin mile long from this fool. And he was out to make me miserable no matter who he might mention it's always just to bring me pain or some such sick shit.  He never approaches anyone but me..
I've filed police reports but with no real threat of bodily harm and no way to prove who it iis then there's nothin they can do, they advise me to change all my accounts .......
Really ?????
I've had these accts and my friends on them for years and all u can tell me is to start over ??????
Mostly I was good with just ignoring it and clicking block with each new message of bullshit but, this time I had to know if I was causing any kind of trouble, that's never my intent ...
But 2 friends were mentioned specifically.....
Had I gone to far this time ???? I didn't think so I talk to both of them on a daily basis damn near , was never mentioned but .......
I just like to flirt and have fun......
So this time....
I asked .....
and it cost me dearly 
I killed a friendship :(
Maybe I should have given him the screen name ...
Cause I truly don't know beyond a doubt who it is 
Got a good guess but...... 
I just wanted it to end with no further drama or hell for anyone. I thought it was the best decision 
:((
I gambled and lost ....
this time he won , 
I'm broken and defeated 
Heart broken
So instead of a good day with family as I planned for today
I'm tryin to hide the tears ..
and mourning the loss of a friendship

You know who u r , u know how I feel 
all I can say is 
I'm sorry 
I miss You




Hugs
Shell









No comments:

Post a Comment