Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Medic999 Says Good-Bye to the Blogesphere :(:(

I came home this am to see this shocking news on my twitter feed !!!!!
Though I understand his reasons and know  if he has made this decision it's the right decision for him.
I must say he will be greatly missed!!! The ending of a legend !!
Mark your blogs have brought me to tears of sadness and laughter. They've brought me up when I thought I was the only one ever felt that way. They and you have inspired me when I so desperately needed something to get me going again. :) 
No matter where this journey in life takes you , my friend , I know you shall be a ROCK STAR in all that you do....
So tonight with much sadness and even a few tears ...
Good-Bye Medic999 
you shall be very missed 
*hugs* 
to you and your wonderful family.
Shall be watching and waiting to see what great things you do next !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment