Monday, November 15, 2010

Tears

Sittin here tonight , the tears fall as they seem to do so often when I blog lol. Maybe it's a pattern :).

It's been another day of fights and yellin with my oldest.  All the words and the details don't reallly matter. I just want so much more for her,  I want her to have all that she deserves out of this life and though she can't see it, I know the path she's headed down is only gonna end in much heartache.  She's an adult in her own right now and expectin her first but damn it I'm still Mom and she's still my lil girl.

I want to fix everythin for my kids always and I can't anymore. I have to let them grow and be the people they are gonna be but I'm strugglin with that bad. I don't know how to sit back and not tell them what's best for them.......

All I can say Monsters is I'm tryin...... I'm tryin. It's hard to let go and let u make your own mistakes in life but I'm tryin so hard..... please have patience with me

I love you all 

No comments:

Post a Comment