Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Thanks .....

Days of cooking, a quick trip to Indy to pick up Brian, and major sleep deprivation and in 30 minutes the food is devoured and the kids are off to their rooms. However I wouldn't trade it for anything either.
This year has been weird and wonderful in so many different ways but I cherish each and every moment good or bad .... It's my life and I love it
SO I guess we shall start with the family. My kids and My mom, Tina and Eric and the Brothers and their awesome wives and kids.... I'm so thankful for you all and love each and everyone of you so much. You are always there for me n matter what, good or bad, no matter the mood or the issues, you are there to support me to love me and to just be there.
I've found and reconnected with my sisters ( that I hadn't seen since for 30 years or better ). It's like findin a part of you that's missing and having it reattached. Taryn and April, Love you both.
I"m thankful for my friends here and online, so many of you have listened  to me when I'm havin a bad day .... many more of you inspire to no end and make me wanna do so much more in this life time.
Jay- my sexy freak, where do I begin, attracted to u from day one and u just seemed to be a part of me and to truly GET me and there are truly few ppl that can say that. I love you more than u know and truly don't know what I'd do without you in my world .
John- It's been interesting at time to say the least, you gave me some of the highest times I've ever experienced in life and some of the lowest moments as well but because of it all I've learned a lot and left it a stronger , better person. You are still so much a part of my life , my Friend , God knows dealin with me can be interestin to say the least at times but you always do.
John and Rhett and the rest of the firefighternetcast crew..... You guys ROCK !!!!!!! What else can I say. You guys have no idea what a gift you 2 gave me , you see when u started the netcast, I was dealin with some major issues in life and sooo desperately needed somethin to take my attention away from those issues even if just for a couple hours every other week.  You gave me that , I met the two of you and discovered some amazing , awesome friends and a cause that mattered to me and allowed me to focus on something so important and not my own self pity so much. It allowed me to reconnect with a world of ppl that I missed but no longer have many ties with here in my own community. In many ways , the two of you gave me back a part of my life. Amazin how much impact your "little netcast" has had for me and now you have listeners and followers world wide and a year anniversary coming up, Lord who would have thought it..... Thank you isn't enough but it's all I got guys. Love you.
And not to be lieft out of the same time frame and gift to my life is the ever inspiring and handsome #CoEMS and EMS2.0 crew..... Ted, Justin and Mark..... you guys give me something to aspire to , even in my capacity of a CNA in this crazy world we call EMS. The inspiration you all  invoke is amazing. I'm truly proud to be a part in my own small way in this movement. You all to came into my life when I thought my world was in a total down hill spiral and gave me something to latch onto and be a part of , Thank you, *hugs* and much love always
Steve and Shannon, my friend, my gf, my hunny bunny, you've become more family than Friends at this point and I truly can't imagine my life without the 2 of you to laugh with, vent to and with, cry with .... Thank you
My adopted family ... you all know who you are I love each and  everyone of you *My kids* .  I so enjoy being Mom to you all and love it when I get a chance to catch up with each of you. *hugs*
Each and everyone of you in my life , twitter, facebook, etc... matter so very much. I can't begin to list everyone or I'd be typin for days but know that u matter to me. I'm thankful for the comments that make me laugh, the dm's from those of u that can read me instantly and know I need a word or a hug (Mark u always seem to know ) !!!!!!! Those of you that write your blogs and impart words of inspiration and thought invoking words of wisdom..... Truly if I retweet your blog I've read it :).....Thank you  
My Co-workers are also a huge part of my life and some of the most awesome ppl in my world. They truly make going to work a joy..... Thank you
And one more of my twitter buddies .... Chris Kaiser ... a dear friend goin through some hard times himself right now but still always a kind word , smile or words of wisdom for a friend. Chris and I don't talk a lot, only met him once but like a very small handful of others in my life. I feel a connection to Chris and know that in 20 years , Chris shall still be there as my friend to give me a hard time about somethin or another ;p, luvs ya Chris *hugs*... thank you
There's so many more , Dave who gets my twitter dunkin donuts lol. others that keep me company through the long night shifts
I love you all and THANK YOU all  for allowing me to be a part of your world ....
I'm sooooo very THANKFUL that you are part of my life
Happy Thanks giving !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment