Friday, October 1, 2010

Go Pink.......

Breast Cancer Awareness Month......
 Such a very very dear cause to me as I've had to say good bye to my best friend due to this disease. She waited to long to seek treatment , don't do the same , do your self exams, have those mammograms and PLEASE seek treatment if you find something.

This year an amazing bunch of EMS professionals are goin pink , ppl that I truly feel blessed to call friends.
EMS for the Cure , what an amazing thing, So of course my blog to is wearin pink , as is my twitter avatar,

I accepted the challenge to go pink from the happymedic ... his blog can be found over at

Epi_Junky, aka, April has also started a team to raise funds and awareness to join or make a donation you can go here

And if you haven't read Kathy's story you can read it here

Please don't let this disease win ......

No comments:

Post a Comment