Friday, February 3, 2012

A week of Change

It seems like forever since I've blogged though it's been less than two months. Pretty good for me. lol.
It's been a strange and wonderful week full of many changes and decisions. Life changing decisions. Made without weeks of thought and agonizing over making the right decision. Again unusual for me.
A week of firsts for me for sure
You see a lil over a week ago, I spent the night working and talking to the most wonderful man I've met in a long time. He sat up all night to talk to me. . invited me to come the next morning to nap and  cuddle and I went. Again not something I do. I NEVER meet anyone at their home but he was different. I was sure of it and OMG  I was right. I went fell in love and moved in within a matter of a couple of days.
Sure my family thinks I've totally lost my mind and I've had a moment or two when I've wondered myself but hey life is strange and I'm loving it.
He's gone out of his way to be sure I felt like this is home and it does. Suddenly life in my world makes sense.
All my life I've heard when you meet the right one you will know. Apparently those ppl knew what they was talking about. Cause  suddenly I know and all the stories about life and love and happily ever after make some kind of sense to me.
The Bytch has found life and love like she's never known before so maybe I'll be back and update eventually but maybe not. I'm pretty happy elsewhere these days. :)

Hugs
Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment