Thursday, October 13, 2011

Brian Delmar Graduates College !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brian is home and officially a college graduate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think I've quit smiling or bragging about it to anyone that will listen in days !!!!!!!!!!!
MY son , a college graduate !!!!!!
He is a Nationally Registered Electronics Service Tech with an associates degree in Business Management !!!!!!!!!!!!
Brian worked hard all through high school to decide what he wanted to do with his life. his list of awards and honor society memberships are long and varied. He truly made high school a stepping stone to his career !!!! He researched every college in the nation I think offering his career choice. Finally settling on Lincoln College of Technology in Indianapolis. We met with the recruiter, we made countless trips to Indy and a few to Springfield !
I shall never ever forget the tears the day we got the word he had been accepted or the day I left him in Indy all alone 210 miles from me ........... OMG I was so heartbroken !!!!!!!!! Yet he had worked hard and earned this chance to spread his wings and grow. He has spent the last 15 months doing just that , school and work and making new friends and surviving on his own. 
He's an absolutely amazing kid who is going to go so far in this world !!!!!!!! He's made me proud beyond belief !!!! I truly hope he knows how very very proud he's made me !!!!!!!! 
As a single Mom I couldn't give my kids everything they wanted in life but I gave them all I had !!!!!
They've all done well and made me one proud Momma !!!!!!!
Congratulations Brian Delmar !!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so proud and Love you sooooooooo much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugsssssssssssssssssss
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment