Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thanks :)

Yup I'm still alive lol :)

It's November it's time to take time and be thankful for all that god has given me and all those amazingly special ppl in my life <3 .="" p="">

It's 2am and I sit here alone after a hard day and realize how little time I truly spend letting others know how much I love them and are thankful to have them in my life.  I get pretty wrapped up in everyday drama and forget the lil things that truly matter.

The love and hugs of my man :), the I wuv u Nana from my buddha man, the precious time I get to hold Haven when they visit.  The knowledge that my kids are safe and healthy. The ray of the sun, the smell of the rain, the squawk of the bird when I come home, the attack of kisses from my dogs, the most amazingly family and friends any girl could ever ask for.......

I'd love to hug and tell each of you personally how much you mean to me but that could take years lol so I'll try this post instead and make a start on that personal thing because as my life changes and grows.... and life passes us by so quickly .... I want everyone to know I love you and I'm glad you are a part of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment