Thursday, November 24, 2011

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Though this isn't the post I had planned on writting tonight it's one I feel I need to write.
I was a single Mom , with amazing love , support , and help from friends and family. However my children didn't know their Dad's . The Dad's choice not mine ....As much as I appreciated no baby daddy drama in my life ,it broke my heart for my children!!!!
You see I wanted my kids to know their Dad's. I was raised by a step dad that loved me dearly and never treated me like a step child  BUT I knew I had a Dad out there somewhere that didn't want me.
I met my *Birth* Dad finally at 21 and had a wonderful few years with him before he left this world and I miss him everyday but it dind't make up for 21 years I didn't have him. I never wanted my kids to know that pain , regardless of my relationship with their fathers. I was't able to give them that , their Dad's too deserted them. 
I watch so much drama between couples over kids and far too often it's the Mom (sorry ladies). They use the kids as weapons for money, to control who Dad sees or where he goes, or just to keep him from being able to make choses for his kids as well because she can or some other bs reason. 
Truly such behavior sickens me. My kids NEVER heard what I thought of their dad's. I made excuses for the low lifes until my kids were grown. As my parents made excuses for mine as well.  I ALWAYS made sure their Dad's knew where to find their kids and how to contact me. THEY chose not to not because I played bullshit games and kept them from their children. 
Do you parents that play these games , really ever consider your children ?????? Their feelings ???Their needs ????? The long term damage you are doing ultimately to your OWN child not your ex ?????
Do you consider how very very selfish you are being ????? It's NOT about YOU , it's about the well being of your child !!!!!!!!!!! They want and need both parents in their lives. 
Every parent I've seen do this I just want to knock the living hell out of and trust me male or female I will be the first to tell you you are sooooooo wrong. 
You cared enough about your ex to have sex with them , care about that little one now...... You know the one you claim you'd give your life for ........ Well fuckign give it !!!!! Straighten up and do what's right by them !!!!!!
I love my kids and I couldn't give them their Dad's .. that hurt me like fuck !!!!!! If I could have done anything to change that I would have.  Cause they truly were my world and deserved that relationship and I'd have killed even for the help- occasionally !!!!!! For someone else to take some of the stress and worry and school trips and events etc..... 
I did  the very best I could and have three absolutely amazing children because of it but I couldn't give them the one person in life that should have been there as well. 
Why the FUCK would You try to take that from your child ??????????
You sicken me !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment